Friday, March 22, 2013

Tau Helpers is back

 
For those of you that have noticed, there has been very little going on for over a month with Tau Helpers.  Unfortunately my back up computer had died and I was left with little more than my cell phone, not the ideal platform to write articles on.  But SO MUCH has happened in the last month. With the approach of the new Tau codex coming, i'm going to have to put reviews and tactica on hold.  But this has given me an even greater incentive to do some history lessons.  I'd like to apologize to the loyal followers for being absent, but like to assure you that were "Back into the fray".

Thought for the moment
Broadsides will have larger bases and an option to choose from different loadouts for a main weapon.  Will this make old models illegal on the table?

2 comments:

  1. In tournament play yes, though I doubt anyone at your local game club will be bothered by the old models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the old broadsides. annoying

    ReplyDelete